Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Today seems to be moving rather slow for me. I'm a procrastinator to the core! I have studying to do, I have housework to do, I have errands to run and yet I stay still on my couch and write and sip coffee. These mornings off from work and school really make me less productive. I need to get better at my time management instead of wasting countless hours online doing nothing. I'll get better at that someday, until then, I'll continue on in my ramblings......

Today's thoughts:
It's cold
I don't want to go to work
I don't want to study anymore
I don't want to learn complex math problems
I want to be on a beach
I want to be on a beach with my family
I don't want to go and work out later
I will go and work out later
I need to schedule my vacation

That's all for now....more later when I must procrastinate some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment